Friday, February 6, 2015






We celebrated my beautiful granddaughter's
birthday this past Saturday.
I enjoyed helping my oldest daughter
plan and prepare for the party...
After all it was right up my alley!



I have always loved tea parties and
have past that on to the G-daughter!




As I stated in my last post,"A Few Little DIYs",
The chalkboard and sewing machine
drawer were used for the party.




Me and my daughter used our vintage
teacup collection to decorate with.





And the girls used the antique teacups and 
saucers that my Aunt passed down to me.



I'm so glad that everything turned out so well,
and that the girls had so much fun!

<3


3 comments:

  1. Love,Love,Love....was so excited to see this ..!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I'm so glad you love it! Please remember to Subscribe to the blog and Like my facebook page if you haven't already! Have a blessed weekend!
      Nina ~ Farmhouse Junk

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete