Friday, February 13, 2015

~ Valentines Day ~




I have always loved
Valentines Day!







It makes me happy having all of the
heart decor around!




You've probably noticed by now
that I have certain areas of my home
that I decorate each holiday.



And I always change the messages
on the chalkboards that I made.
The sweet message on the one under the
mantle is done by my precious little
granddaughter! <3 :)




A little added sweetness to the shelf
where my china and transfer ware
collection is displayed.




The shelf belonged to my Mama, and 
was made for her by my then
brother in law, for her to put her home
canned goodies on.
It's one of my treasures!





The china was passed down to me by
my sweet Aunt Leavie, I'll do a post on
that later.




My youngest daughter and I made the
adorable heart paper chains the other night.

I enjoy doing crafts with her, but 
most of all I love the conversations
that we have while doing the crafts.




I wish you all
a
Happy Valentines Day!

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment