Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Homemade Zuppa Tuscana

 I love this time of year, the leafs change to such beautiful shades of yellow, gold, orange,          and brown; it's time for bonfires, boots, sweaters and scarves... and soups and stews.


                  I love soups and stews!


 


 One of my favorite soups is Zuppa Tuscana.       

 It is so creamy, full of fresh ingredients and wonderful flavor.




I have yet to find anyone who doesn't love it. So, it is a real crowd pleaser.






I have promised serveral family members and friends that I would share the recipe that I use.

I found it on Pinterest, but I don't know who to give credit to.





I have found that it is best to double the recipe so that you can share or have leftovers for lunch the next day.


I hope you all enjoy!



Blessings,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment