Monday, November 30, 2015

Handmade Velvet Pumpkins and Blue Hydrangeas

I fell in love with velvet pumpkins the very first time I ever saw them.



They were these little golden ones
with the plastic stems,
that are displayed on the mantle.




I found these years ago and
I have always wanted
a few more, in
different colors of course!



So a friend of mine, my 
youngest daughter and I
started making them.



They were so beautiful
that we couldn't stop!

We made all colors and sizes!
(Ours have real pumpkin stems!)



I had to keep several of
my favorites,
and my friend was sweet
enough to share a few
that I just had to have to
go with the blue Hydrangeas
another dear friend gave me!



So for my Autumn tablescape
I used the two together and
it is quite beautiful!



I wanted to share before I put
everything away and start
decorating for Christmas.



I hope you all enjoyed them
as much as I have!



Blessings,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment