Monday, November 23, 2015

Autumn Farmhouse Porch

It's a beautiful Autumn day here in Georgia.  The sun is shining, but it's cold and windy.




I thought I had better share
my fall decorations before it's too late. 

Thursday Is Thanksgiving
and after that we all
will be moving full force 
into Christmas!





I love Christmas,
but I feel as though
Thanksgiving is rushed
by too quickly.






I think Fall gets shorter and
shorter every year.





There isn't near enough time
to enjoy the beautiful leaves,
or bonfires,
...or football! :)





I did keep deocorating
to a minimal this season.
And used what I already had,
except for the two
fresh pumpkins.





I'm pleased with how everything turned out.
And it does look different from
last year.





I will try to post the Inside
decorations before 
the weekend.

And share what me and my
youngest daughter 
have been into making.





Until then I wish you

Blessings,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment