Saturday, January 3, 2015

Change of Plans


My plans were to pack up and put away 
Christmas decorations this weekend...




since it has been raining like crazy for the past
couple of days, and I'm unable to get the 
containers out of the barn, 
I thought I might as well share a few photos.

Especially since I didn't before now!





I've been having issues with my camera
and the computer.




These were taken with my phone.



My dream truck!

 My Daddy had one exactly
like it when I was a little girl.



I saw something similar to these on Pinterest.
I've had the bubblegum machine on

the left since I was about 7.



 Wishing you all Joy and Blessings for 2015!


                                                                                
                                                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment