Monday, December 1, 2014

Just a Country Girl


For most of my life I've lived in the same small town.
It's one of those quiet little southern towns where
everyone knows one another,
where if you need something theres always someone 
there to help.

I moved to the "Big City", as my Daddy would call it,
when I was in my twenties.
That lasted for about six and a half years,
and I couldn't wait to get back
to my sweet little town.




Many things have changed around town. The S&H Supermarket has long been closed.


(Me and my friends in front of the old S&H circa 1986)

The school that everyone in town attended for many generations has been torn down.

There are so many improvements and so much growth also.

I've been back for a little over 15 years now and I 
know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this 
is where I was meant to be.

I love this little town!

Wishing you Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment