Sunday, December 7, 2014

Breakfast with Santa


My sister started a new family Christmas tradition last year.
Her and her husband takes all the kids and
their parents to Breakfast with Santa.

It is hosted by O'Charlie's and benefits Toy's for Tots.
So we always get a group photo with the Marine
who is there to host the event.




My youngest will probably not want to get
a pic taken with Santa very much longer, so I was 
so glad she did this year.



My oldest with my G-babies.
(Grandson had to have Mommy with him!)




We all have such a great time! I think I actually 
enjoy it as much as the children!


My sister with my Granddaughter and my Great-Niece.



I also like that this event helps to teach our children
that giving to those less fortunate is very important.


Getting into the Christmas spirit over here!
I hope you all have enjoyed a great weekend!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment