Monday, November 24, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Me and Katie (my youngest) had a little
craving for something sweet
the other day.




I got out my local Woodmen of The World cookbook
turned a few pages in the dessert section and 
there it was...


A recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Simple and easy!



I took no time at all for us to whip up a batch.

(I love the way my house smells when baking is going on!)




They turned out to be one of the best 
chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten!




So I thought I would share!


Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Sandra Lancaster

2 1/4  c. flour
1 c. butter
1/2 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
2 c. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together 
flour. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until 
light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; beat well. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; mix well. Add chocolate chips; mix well. Roll heaping tablespoons of dough
into balls. Place each ball 2 inches apart on an un-greased 
cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. 
Remove and cool on cookie sheet. 
Makes 3 dozen.

Enjoy with a cold glass of milk! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment